Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Master Gardener

Henry and I have a garden in the backyard.

We are growing: squash, zucchini, pole beans, bell peppers, 4 different tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, sunflowers, and watermelon.
I also have a potted herb garden. We have flowers all over as well.

Henry loves to garden in the nude. Sometimes you will find him in his galoshes or undies. I figure this is how all master gardeners get their start. He says, "I did it" everytime a flower blooms. He found his first veggie, a squash. We watch it grow eveyday. The sunflowers are coming out of the ground. It is amazing to think how big they will be.
I can't get pictures loaded, so I will add them soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Henry, Go! I think it's great he loves everything nude, the little mess! I'm so happy for you both to enjoy the fun of gardening and get to see things through!

Love you,

Aunt K